We recently broke ground on another available home in the beautiful new community of Summerset South in Grandville. This home is planned to be one of two projects we will feature in the 2017 Spring Parade of Homes. It boasts just under 3,000 square feet and has 4 bedrooms and 2-1/2 baths. Stay tuned for more details and to check out the ongoing progress of the build!
Why Choose Engelsma Custom Homes
- Our integrity and reputation is central to our company
- Working with our customers is a team effort
- Engelsma Homes is committed to excellence and customer satisfaction
- We have over 20 years experience as a custom home builder in Grandville, MI
- We work in a timely manner to build a quality home
- A locally owned family business with deep roots in the community
- We utilize high quality building products throughout our homes
- We utilize superior craftsmanship in our custom built homes
- All of our subcontractors have many years of experience
The Engelsma Homes team is absolutely key to the satisfaction of our clients and the success of our business. The dedication and abilities of our team combine to provide exceptional results from planning and design, through completion of your new home.
Click the button below for more information about our team of custom home builders in Grandville, MI
Custom Cabinetry by Our Own Craftsmen
What Others are Saying
We first heard about Engelsma Homes through friends who also built with Engelsma. Their custom homes really stand out from any other builder because of sale’s follow up, attention to detail through the RFQ process and also their hard work in the finished product. (Read More)- Bill
The whole team was always very responsive if we had any questions or concerns during the home building process. The finished product was a high-quality, beautiful home that I love. Everyone who tours our home remarks about the outstanding quality and attention to detail. I would definitely choose Engelsma custom home builders again, and I would highly recommend them to others who are considering building a fabulous new home. (Read More)- Colleen
What I like best about Engelsma Homes is that they honestly care about customer satisfaction. Their team did whatever it took to ensure our happiness, even years after our house was built. They truly take pride in building custom homes. Thanks! (Read More)- Mike
Need Ideas For Those Important Spaces?
Our System For Building Custom Homes
#1 Starting Right
- Meet with the Engelsma Homes Sales Team to review the custom home building process.
- View available lots and evaluate which have the best potential. The differences will be highlighted along with any change in costs based on the specific lot.
- Develop the site master plan which can include any future interests for the property (pool, barn, garden, outdoor living, etc.)
- Tour some of our completed custom homes in Grandville and around GR to establish general styling and needed spaces.
- Review energy efficiency and green building practices.
- Start plan design process with room layout and preliminary elevations.
- Generate pricing summary based on the lot and preliminary plans.
- Tour additional homes with preliminary plans to verify room sizing.
- Place stakes on the property showing the location of the home on the lot.
- Finalize floor plan based on your feedback and site plan.
- Present fixed bid proposal for your new home,
- Signing the New Home Construction Agreement and send construction package to lender for financing.
#2 The Custom Home Building Process
- Construction will begin after financing is completed.
- Introduction to project manager, interior designers, and our scheduling systems.
- Review the key dates for your custom home project.
- Begin the selection process by meet with your project designer. They will lead you through the process of selections, setting up appointments, meet at showrooms, track budgets, place orders, and keep everything on track for scheduling.
- Review custom cabinetry designs and interior trim features for your home. A tour of our cabinetry shop is available.
- Project manager will keep you informed about the progress of the home with weekly schedules, updated photos, and make themselves available to meet you onsite to review any questions and/or changes.
More Information – Grandville Custom Cabinetry
#3 Move-In & Wrap-Up
- Home completion date is financially guaranteed at the beginning of the project; therefore, you can expect to move in on time.
- Prior to move-in, the project manager and service coordinator will do a thorough walk through and home orientation with you.
- We value a lifetime relationship with our clients. Our service coordinator is dedicated to helping you with any questions or concerns after move-in, and will coordinate any warranty concerns should they arise.
- While our construction agreement includes a 1 year written warranty, we pride ourselves in our commitment to helping resolve any concerns with your new home, for as long as you own it.
- Relocating? We often work with relocation clients; therefore, our team has refined the processes for long distance builds into the Grandville area.
Ready To Get Started?
If you’re looking for a Custom Home Builder in Grandville who is passionate about quality, service and creating beautiful homes, make sure to give Engelsma Homes a call. We’d love to discuss your dream home and then help make it a reality.